Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Animations


Broken Fingaz - Graffiti Stop Motion





The effects in this video are so fluid at certain points that they look like video instead of still shot animation. The guy floating in air is amazing. I loved how the artist would draw a box and in the next frame there would be an exact 3D object in reality that he would interact with.


Hudson - Against The Grain



The animation in this video is beautifully synced to the words of the song. The artist was so creative in bringing the visuals of the animation to life through the meaning of the words.




MÖBIUS: a collaborative stop motion sculpture in Melbourne


The sculpture is so mesmerizing that you do not even realize what is going on around it. Great piece to watch. I could not copy the URL for some reason, but you can see it on YouTube, just paste in the name above.



My Desk is 8-Bit






This video was so realistic I thought I was looking at an ATARI game. This brought back some great memories of my childhood. Great piece! 






No comments:

Post a Comment